It is a temple of the Jodo sect in Kuwana City, Mie Prefecture.
It was built in 1624 (first year of Kanei) as a temple of the Kuwana Matsudaira family.
In the precincts, there is a Mie Prefecture designated cultural property, the Imperial Family of the Matsudaira family. 5 minutes on foot from Kuwana Station.
There are pages such as temple treasures and galleries.
1308 Kuwana City Toho 1308